Partner Sales Executive
Partner Sales Executive
Solihull, United Kingdom
Siemens PLM Software helps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and develop innovative products and services. Our customers are better equipped to respond successfully to the challenges of digitalization. Our solutions optimize their processes from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecycle support to realize innovation
Siemens PLM are looking for an outgoing and highly motivated Partner Sales Executive with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight. The Partner Sales Executive will be responsible building the initial value proposition, approaching customers, building a pipeline and closing opportunities. The role will involve some expanding Siemens’ footprint in existing customers but it is critical to win new logo business. It will combine aspects of sales and influencing business partners in order to achieve a sales target.
This is a selling role that involves working with reseller partners to jointly develop Siemens various CAE revenue streams.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Responsible for building the initial value proposition, approaching customers, building a pipeline and closing opportunities.
- The role will involve some expanding Siemens’ footprint in existing customers but it is critical to win new logo business. It will combine aspects of sales and influencing business partners in order to achieve a sales target.
The role will be responsible for CAE products within Siemens’ PLM portfolio so extensive knowledge of the whole of PLM is not required.
A typical week would involve approximately 3 days of travel around the UK, a day in the Siemens’ Solihull office and a day at a convenient office location / home. There is some overseas travel for training and meetings with peers.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of the CAE market and technology is needed Simulation
- Able to present technical solutions in a business context to senior management and
- Experience in Engineering / Manufacturing / Support with experience selling high end CAE solutions.
Education, Experience & Requirements
- System simulation CAE
- Outgoing personality with a desire to build relationships with customers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Travel in the UK & Europe
Job ID: 82018
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time