Senior Software Developer (m/w/divers) im Umfeld TIA Portal und STEP 7+
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will take on challenging tasks in the validation of relevant customer, market and system requirements to be met by existing and future engineering software, including for example the conception, design, implementation and testing of our SIMATIC TIA Portal and the STEP 7+ engineering system
- You will help to draw up alternative implementation approaches for software architecture, for example, and will support the decision-making process on a cross-team basis where appropriate
- Applying modern software development languages, you will lead the development of new software components/modules as well as the enhancement of existing ones
- Your tasks will also include establishing a consistently high software quality and ensuring its continuous enhancement, for example through extensive component, integration and unit tests
- You will actively coach and motivate the software development team in the SCRUM environment with regard to technical aspects, consulting with experts as required
- You will use your own initiative to present technical findings and developments, where appropriate within the framework of cross-team presentations, while working in an agile, flexible and international software development environment
- You have a degree or have completed a comparable training program with relevant professional experience
- You are keen to give us the benefit of your relevant experience gained over many years in the development of architectures and complex software products, combined with your flair for agile and model-driven software development
- You have a sound grasp of current and future software development trends and their possible applications
- Your impressive skillset also includes in-depth knowledge of the Windows operating system environment, the C# and/or C++ programming language, Visual Studio, version management systems such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar, and programming methods/test technologies (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Delivery) as well as architecture and design principles and patterns
- You are highly confident in an international environment thanks to your very good command of written and spoken English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 82055
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time