Automation Test Engineer
• Develop suitable test scripts, making re-use of existing test scripts/packs,
• Develop and validate automated tests where applicable
• Define test interface requirements for the development team
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
• Preparation of test specification
• Perform test activities
• Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
• Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements
• Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
• Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
• BE /BTech / MCA or equivalent
• Overall software test experience of 1-3 years of which at least 1-2 years should have been on Automation (Writing Scripts)
• Test automation / test scripting experience using C# or Scripting language is a must.
• Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non-functional, performance, load and stress).
• Understanding of test interfaces to ensure the correct interface requirements are provided to the development team
• Sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the software test life cycle
• Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc., )
• Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
• Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
• Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be highly desired.
• Agile / Scrum development experience would be preferred
Job ID: 82056
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time