Siemens CT Design Engineer/Research Engineer for Compressor Control & Instruments (Beijing)
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for Design Engineer/ Research Engineer for Compressor Control & Instruments at earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
You will work in global technology designs environment of process diagrams, I&C lists and control panels for turbo compressors and trains according to API standards, Siemens design rules.
Your responsibilities will include:
I&C design for compressors and trains:
- Designs process diagrams, including the required measurement and actuators.
- Specifies and prepares lists of sensors, actuators; specifies the parameters of technology limits.
- Prepares block diagrams of control, design of protections, algorithms for control of actuators..
- Specifies compressor and turbine control system, reviews vendor technical proposals.
- Addresses non-standard and typical requirements of projects from the instrumentation point of view.
- Monitors the technical part of the contract to the assigned project.
- Designs the mechanic and electric connection of sensors.
- Monitors and observes timelines for the handover of design documents, standards and project guidelines, incl. company instructions and steering documents.
- Participates at meetings with customer; supports PM in instrumentation, control and control systems.
- Supports site and testing engineers during commissioning.
- Provides As-Built documentation for the customer.
To develop new ideas and solutions for control and instrumentation used on compressors and trains, which to have more strong competences in the market, such as cost out, higher performance, quick commissioning and so on;
To support the implementation of Global products design to the Chinese local site;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Your qualification should include:
Bachelor or Master degree major in Instruments & Control
5+ years design experience for rotating equipments control and monitoring
Good communication skills
Fluent English in writing & speaking
Good in MS office tools.MS Office, AutoCAD, COMOS
Motivation in teamwork
Additional qualifications that would be beneficial:
Experience with turbo-machinery, thermal & power related
Experience with Team center & SAP welcomed
Experience in a design or research environment
Intercultural experience welcomed
German language skills
We expect you to be proactive, creative and open-minded working in a diverse environment with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online applicaiton. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 82166
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time