Regional Product Manager, MR ASEAN
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for MR sales & marketing for a number of countries of ASEAN that need to be defined
- Monitoring and follow up on the monthly, quarterly and annually forecast and support the planning process (MTA & MBA)
- Supporting MR projects, creating business opportunities for the installed base and new fields (Hybrid-OR solutions etc.)
- Continuous improvement of market and business transparency
- Monitor competitors’ activities and strategies
- Managing complex Multi-modality and international projects
- Develop customer sites for regional and international recognition
- Ensuring continuous customers and sales team educations
- Create awareness for new products, software and applications newly released in the market
- Develop plans and strategies in order to penetrate competitive sites
- Maintain existing Siemens Healthineers customers and improve the level of satisfaction
- Coordinate and assist site visits and customer trainings
- Assist collaboration agreements between local office and customers and communicate with Business Unit Headquarter
- Communication of new market trends in particular clinical trends, financial decisions or legal changes to the Headquarter
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience and solid technical understanding of MR Technology and 3 years’ experience in clinical environment
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills, must be able to manage customers in the region
- Able to work and support in an international and highly diverse environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, other ASEAN language is of advantage
- Should be willing to travel 50% in the region
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 82185
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time