For our High Speed Trains project we are looking for a Sub-Project Manager.
What are my responsibilities?
* Local responsible for the execution of the Training plan and inspections as well as Homologation, Certification and Quality
* Close cooperation with the HQ team and PM group
* Organization of the necessary infrastructure and needs (translator, food, transport etc) for the trainings and inspections
* Set up the detailed agenda for the customer trips abroad
* Coordination with customer (invitations, names, dates, approvals, travel plans)
* Coordination of the training, inspection and homologation documentation including translations
* Coordination of the local Siemens personnel to accompany the trainings and inspections
* Follow-up the legislation and regulation for Homologation and report changes that will effect the project in time
* Controlling the quality in the project and protecting the Q-interests of the project (in coordination with the project management) internally and externally and enforcing the Q-interests of the project
* Supporting the update of the project management plan
* Making sure that all tools are completed (LoA, EPIQ etc) and the offer / project documents are archived
* Supporting, managing the implementation of PM milestones / - quality gates
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Material, Industrial Engineering or similar
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function.
• Fluency in English, German is an asset.
• Good team player, structural thinking and professional approach towards suppliers.
• Good command of MS Office applications.
• Market awareness and understanding of multi cultural environments.
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
• No restriction for travelling.