AI Scrum Master (m/f/d)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. The Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
At our new ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) Digital Lab we develop data- and AI-driven functions for even smarter management of road traffic, specific fleets such as eBikes, and intermodal mobility as well. To do this, we work closely with our customers (e.g. cities), partners (e.g. automotive manufacturers) and Siemens departments (e.g. R&D), with agile methods and rapid prototyping in line with the lean start-up concept.
In this environment, you can use your expertise in big data, data analytics and machine learning help shape ecologically sustainable smart traffic for the future along with underlying functions for autonomous driving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As Scrum Master (m/f) you will lead two scrum teams through the Scrum development process using agile methods to create data- and artificial intelligence-driven solutions.
- You will remove any obstacles the team might face to ensure the success of your teams. Since the unit enjoys a high degree of freedom, a hands-on mentality will be more important than stakeholder management.
- You will facilitate close constructive team collaboration and solve problems regarding team communication and in conflicts during collaboration with others.
- You will ensure permanent transparency of the team’s progress and report team KPIs.
- You will analyze and improve the development process to increase efficiency and secure the quality of developed products and services.
- You will coach the team members to facilitate their personal development.
- In addition to your role as Scrum Master, you will also support the department head regarding further advancement of the set up of the ITS Digital Lab.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed a degree in computer science, in a related area or ideally in combined studies, e.g. business and technology, business informatics or in related areas.
- You have at least two years of work experience as Scrum Master /IT project manager and overall at least five years of work experience.
- You have work experience managing a scrum process in a fast-paced, start-up like environment (ideally with a scrum master certificate).
- You have knowledge and experience in computer science, software development, programming languages, data analytics or machine learning.
- You are able to effectively assess the complexity of user stories development and translate them in an appropriate implementation plan for the team.
- You have extraordinary problem-solving and analytical competences.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to resolve conflicts and to motivate your team to take ownership for their tasks.
- You speak business-fluent English; good knowledge of German can be helpful.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 82268
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time