Software Development Engineer - Machine Vision / DSP
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for Industrial Identification projects
- Software design and documentation
- Implementation of interprocess-communication between CPU and DSP
- Participating in code-review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job
- BSc. or MSc. in computer science or related areas
- Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge in DSP development
- Strong knowledge in C / C++
- Strong knowledge in embedded Linux development environment
- Knowledge on image detection and barcode algorithms is a plus
- Knowledge on source control systems is a plus (ClearCase etc.)
- Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies is appreciated
- Passionate for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
- Looking for not the first, but the best possible solution within the constraints
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Open minded and highly collaborative
What else do I need to know?
Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
No restriction for travellingAs Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 82287
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time