Service Manager for SAM services (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for Service Manager (SAM Services) (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
Management of the infrastructure related parts of our global SAM Service also manages one or more service elements end-to-end throughout the operational phase of a service life cycle ensuring that the service element is fit for purpose on an operational level. This includes the management of all incidents and problems and changes for the service element.
SAM@Siemens (Software Asset Management at Siemens) manages the efficient use of software and ensures contractual and legal compliance.
- Manage one or more service elements end-to-end throughout the operational phase of a service life cycle ensuring that the Service is fit for purpose.
- Managing the different providers, contracts as also managing the different landscapes
- Overall Management Processes, which establish and maintain the management infrastructure within which the other SAM processes are implemented.
- Verification and Compliance Processes, which detect, escalate and manage all exceptions to SAM policies, processes and license use rights.
- Core Assets Management Processes, which identify and maintain information about software through its lifecycle.
- Logistic Processes, which control all activities affecting the progress of software through its lifecycle.
- In the context of Incident and Problem Management, he is responsible for managing the life cycle of all Incidents and Problems.
- Provide specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff
- Used to act in an international environment.
- Adopts, improves and changes existing approaches and methodologies as business goals and/or project targets ask for specialized, individual and innovative solutions.
- Interface with external entities in an operational environment.
- Preparation and Planning the Budget with the BA ( controlling unit)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Have knowledge in IT Infrastructure.
- Skilled in information and communications technology (Pre. ITIL Foundations)
- Quality assurance relating to deliverables from third parties i.e. IT Providers and Vendor sub-contractors.
- Familiar with IT outsourcing contracts, SLA / KPI’s, license policies, charging models, etc.
Soft Skills (Communication and Relationship management):
- Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- Initiative and orientation on quality
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Capacity for teamwork and networking skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
- Advanced English language (mandatory)
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 82305
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time