Service Manager Security Agent Service (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for Service Manager (Security Agent Service) (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
Manages one or more service elements end-to-end throughout the operational phase of a service life cycle ensuring that the service element is fit for purpose on an operational level. This includes the management of all incidents and problems and changes for the service element.
- Manage one or more service elements end-to-end throughout the operational phase of a service life cycle ensuring that the Service is fit for purpose
- Management of the life cycle for a service element including:
- Ensure that service element is delivering the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner. This includes considering all resources required to deliver the service element and plans for short, medium and long term business requirements (→ Capacity Management).
- Ensure that service element meets the current and future availability needs of the business in a cost-effective and timely manner. This includes defining, analyzing, planning, measuring and improving all aspects of the availability of service element (→ Availability Management).
- Ensures that service element is aligned with changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to service element that support business processes (→ Continual Service Improvement). This includes continually evaluating the performance of the Service and suggesting improvements.
- Manages all service element related system changes and problems (Problem- and Change Management) to ensures that the service element is aligned with changing needs and provided without problems. This includes tasks in the all areas of change and problem management like e.g. review, monitoring, coordination, approval, pilot, tests, ....
- Contributes as service expert to service related innovation- and major change activities.
- Frequently reports on the service
- Provide information to PE on Service Element related topics (e.g. performance)
Acts as single point of contact for one or more specific service elements and all related issues, this includes:
Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues.
Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Service and Solution Management and related Service technologies.
Oversees IT Service or solution, Service Implementation, related performance and delivery indicators
- In the context of Incident and Problem Management, he is responsible for managing the life cycle of all Incidents and Problems
- Provide specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff
- Used to act in an international environment
- Adopts, improves and changes existing approaches and methodologies as business goals and/or project targets ask for specialized, individual and innovative solutions
- Creates new and practical solutions as "Idea generator"
- Interface with external entities in an operational environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Have knowledge in IT Infrastructure.
- Skilled in information and communications technology (Pre. ITIL Foundations)
- Quality assurance relating to deliverables from third parties i.e. IT Providers and Vendor sub-contractors.
- Familiar with IT outsourcing contracts, SLA / KPI’s, license policies, charging models, etc.
Soft Skills (Communication and Relationship management):
- Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
- Advanced English language (mandatory), Basic German language (pre)
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 82307
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time