Lead Development Representative MindSphere
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Lead Development Representative to join our Siemens PLM MindSphere Team.
This is a country specific role but with possible support to other EMEA countries. Successful candidates will be accountable for directly managing all inbound interest coming from marketing activity and nurturing it to qualified opportunities. Once in the pipeline lead developers will work closely with the sales team on the ongoing development of opportunities.
Additionally Candidates will work closely with the MindSphere Marketing team to ensure the successful follow-up of all marketing campaigns, lead qualification and database management. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, phone contact management experience, knowledge of online marketing, marketing automation and CRM systems.
Responsibilities (Essential function):
• Ability to successfully identify new sales opportunities via telephone
• Conduct cold calls and qualify marketing qualified leads
• Develop pipeline of new opportunities
• Interface between Marketing and Sales Operations Centre
• Usage of local CRM system and data entry requirements
Skills & Qualifications (Minimum Requirements):
• +2 years experience in prospecting/ selling via telephone
• +2 years experience in sales & marketing of technical products / systems /services in the industrial environment
• Basic know how of Industry 4.0/ Industrial Digitalization
• Basic know how of cloud environments
• Basic know how of industrial automation & machine tool systems (Simatic, Sinumerik etc.)
• Basic know how client server architecture, OPC UA, cloud technologies
• Track record of sales performance that consistently exceed sales quotas
• Experience selling Cloud technology preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
• Strong level of English is a must
• Arabic as a 2nd language is a plus (to cover MEA countries)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Basic commercial knowledge
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 82311
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time