We at Siemens Healthineers™ are
committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s
dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because
we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of
mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical
technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in
our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly
committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future
of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
- Communicate and accept all operative advices and requirements from the Customer Care Center and sub-region.
- Escalate technical incidents to Regional Support Center (RSC) and Regional technical manager (RTM) with timely feedback, and report any customer relative issues to Customer Service Manager (CSM) of sub-region.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
- Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
- Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- College Degree (or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electronics/Machinery
- IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
- Good command of English for international training & service documentation
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
- Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Frequent travel is required
Job ID: 82387
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time