· Execute the project with agreed requirements ( schedule, quality, functionality, customer satisfaction)
· Ensure business success and enhancement of customer value
· Identify and manage stakeholders, customer expectations and requirements. Understand, negotiate and document project objectives in terms of features, schedule and quality standards, terms and conditions.
· Manage changes in scope through formal mechanism. (Customer Management; Contract, Change and Claim Management)
· Follow the product roadmap directions and vision provided from partner organization
· Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
· Be part of the establishment of the performance targets (KPIs) for the products and contribute with input for evaluation of cost target settings and budgets
· Ensure timely communications with all project stakeholders in an effective manner. Ensure timely feedback with all stakeholders. (Partner Management)
· Regular reporting both to line management as well as to customer on project status and escalation if required
· Identify, analyze, mitigate and control project risks. Conduct product risk assessment and understand regulatory/safety requirements. (Risk, Opportunity, Issue Management)
· Ensure compliance with customer and organizational processes.
· Collaborate with other scrum teams, seek sources of information, initiate lesson learnt workshops and documentation (Knowledge Management)
· Cooperates with line management on opportunities for ongoing business / follow-up orders.
Desired Qualification and Experience
· BE / B. Tech / M. Tech / ME or equivalent (in Instrumentation/Mechatronics/Electrical/ Electronics)
· 10+ years of experience. 3 years in Scrum master/Project management and delivery experience
· CSM or equivalent would be an added advantage
· Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices
· Knowledge of Development, Testing and Release processes.
· Knowledge/experience with Product Lifecycle Management processes
· Functional Knowledge of standard project planning/tracking tools
· Exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
· Knowledge of methods and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
· Experience in eliciting customer requirements and creating requirement specifications
· Strong analytical skills as well as wide horizon and a holistic mindset, with the ability to delve into technical details if required
· Knowledge of Requirement Engineering and Management in terms of collection, analysis, documentation and tracing
· Knowledge of software tools for requirement management, design, configuration management, reviews, testing etc
· Knowledge of SW Verification & Validation
· Good Communication skills with excellent verbal and writing skills in English. Speaking in German language is definitely a plus.
Job ID: 82394
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time