Lead Engineer C# Cloud
• Design and develop the cloud computing based solutions for industrial automation domain.
• Provide support for the architecture, on engineering the requirements, preparing the user stories, deriving the use cases and subsequent product requirements.
• Should have passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
• Conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
• To articulate and apply design principles and patterns.
• Perform reviews and ensure the deliveries are meeting the defined quality criteria.
B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech (CSE/ECE/EEE)
• 8+ years of experience in Software Application Design & Development. Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the design and development of the Cloud based applications.
• High level of expertise in at least one programming languages (C#).
• Sound working knowledge on platforms based on SOA - Micro services architecture and the ecosystem with cloud as backend.
• Experienced with various the open source software used in cloud platforms such as Cloud Foundry, Docker.
• Knowledge of industrial communication standards and protocols. (OPC UA is desirable)
• Good domain know how in the area of HMI (Various types of HMI, their internal architecture etc..). TIAP Architectural knowledge is a definite plus.
• Excellent Problem solving skill, oral and written communication skills and ability to take technical challenges
• Working experience at Germany is an added advantage.
Job ID: 82399
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time