Power Diagnostic Specialist
What are my responsibilities?
Power Diagnostic center, so called PDC, is responsible for Gas turbine power Plant operation monitoring and data evaluation, it starts with daily analysis of the available power plant operational data. The analysis takes place with rule and trend-based tools. Includes:
· Daily checks and evaluation of operational data
· Daily checks of the data processing tool messages / models
· Rudimentary determination of causes, clarification with specialist departments, plant, etc.
· Creation and distribution of event reports
· Creation and distribution of a standard "Monthly Report" each month.
· Internal/external support with data evaluation
· Data classification and database maintenance.
Meanwhile, to automatically receive data from power plant, the data transfer system should be well maintained and be in compliance with cyber security law.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Mechanical engineering/Thermodynamic engineering /Automation with emphasis on power generation or rotation equipment is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in power plant engineering, power plant operation, power plant commission is preferred.
- Fluent English and Chinese speaking and writing ability. Fluent German is plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong emphasis on quality of work and Siemens values.
- Self-motivated with strong customer focus.
- Good communication skill and team spirit.
Job ID: 82424
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time