Procurement Manager (SGTC Yixing 宜兴)
As the Procurement Manager, you will lead the implementation of supply chain strategies while optimizing supply cost. You will also lead procurement activities in the factory SGTC. You'll develop procurement strategy and execute it with the support from cross functional team with the objective to contribute to value add (i.e. material cost, cash flow, cycle time reduction). This is a manager role that will report to factory CFO.
What are my responsibilities?
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- · BS or BA degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related fields
- · 8-10 years’ experience in Procurement or supply chain management
- · 15 - 20% travel required (mostly domestic)
- · Proven skills in supplier negotiations and supplier management
- · Solid management skills
- · Ability to influence others without authority
- · Consistent track record working with suppliers in related field
- · Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Good English in verbal and written
Job ID: 82443
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time