Communication Architect – Future of Industrial Communication pre-development.
- Working at Bangalore location for DF FA TIP SYA group in the area of Industrial Communication.
- Analyze, existing systems & software, engineer requirements, identify architecturally significant requirements, Architect and design of system solutions.
- Devise different system solutions, discuss with product management, plan technology roadmaps.
- Drive innovation topics across teams, come up with new ideas, get them approved and implemented.
- Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other System Architects, Product Managers, Technology & Domain Specialists.
- Prepare internal prototypes for presentation of concepts and brain-storming.
- Asses technical feasibility of different approaches, identify risks.
- Quickly pitch in to the new technology domains, ramp up knowledge, make technological decisions.
- Write application notes, System Specifications.
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science or equivalent)
Experience & Skills:
- Overall software development experience of 13-15 years of which at-least worked for 5 years as software/system architect.
- Software Design & Development – OOPS/OOAD methodologies.
- Strong mental ability, problem solving and analytical skill is necessary.
- Experience of developing complex applications using C++, STL is necessary.
- Communication, communication standards and Networking domain knowledge is required.
- Experience on working with various real-time communication protocols, protocol implementations is required.
- Experience working with real-time systems is added advantage.
- Work experience in Open source libraries, tools and Linux OS knowledge is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Industrial automation domain, devices, PLC Programming would be added advantage.
- Experience in working with multi-site global teams is added advantage.
Job ID: 82450
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time