Technical Support Engineer, Lab Diagnostics & POC
What are my responsibilities?
- Performs mainly predefined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site and remotely.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 1st level user support in case of arising issues.
- Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers’ equipment.
- Supports in generating sales leads for predefined service offers and contributes to planning activities.
- Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 0 - 3 years of experience in customer service field in medical equipment
- Knowledge in Lab Diagnostics and Point-of-Care equipment is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in Thai and English
What else do you need to know?With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 82460
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time