Systems Engineer (m/f/diverse) Medical Technology Laboratory Automation
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Systems Engineer (m/f/diverse) Medical Technology Laboratory Automation.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support the local Customer Service Engineers (CSEs) and assist with the installation of laboratory diagnostic systems.
- You will provide support in the installation of laboratory diagnostic systems (Atellica Solutions systems) within the prescribed timeframe and without compromising on quality
- Within the framework of your projects you will assist the local Customer Service Engineers
- (CSEs), passing on your expertise during the implementation, and you will be at your colleagues’ disposal for on-site support.
- You will advise local project managers in all aspects of implementation
- You will be responsible for handover of the projects assigned to you to the local service organization in accordance with defined processes
- You will deal with administrative tasks and processes relating to business travel (e.g. travel authorization requests, activity reports) on your own initiative
This position may suit you best, if you are committed to supporting our customers, thus making our product a success, then you are exactly the right person for this position
- You can show that you have undertaken technical studies in this field or alternatively have completed an appropriate technical training program (e.g. medical engineering, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering) and can bring a number of years of relevant professional experience to the role
- You have already garnered initial relevant experience with laboratory diagnostic systems, ideally with clinical chemical or immunoassay systems. Experience with the Siemens Healthineers LD product portfolio is preferable
- With your good interpersonal and communication skills, you can cooperate smoothly with customers and colleagues at all levels. Thanks to your organizational capabilities, you are able to retain a good overview in complex situations at all times
- You are very willing to travel, and have no problem in adjusting to different cultures within the context of international projects. You can expect approx. 165 days’ travel per year,
- You possess marked analytical skills and knowledge of tried-and-tested problem-solving techniques, and are passionate about the swift and professional solution of technical problems
- You can support international projects thanks to your very good knowledge of English. Familiarity with other languages will be favorably regarded
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 82499
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time