Junior Solution Design Engineer
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Solution Design Engineer for our Building Technologies Division located in Roma.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Building Technologies Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Maintenance Technician for the management of fire and security technology installations.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Interaction with the Project Manager in order to collect the information for the development of the software
- Develop and test the software
- Establish and maintain reports
- Update the Project Manager on Activity Performance
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Computer Engineering, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science or other degrees with focus on software development
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with programming language C, C++, Java, and networking VPN Firewall
- What can we further offer?
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to:
Job ID: 82511
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time