Technical Lead Development Representative MindSphere
This is a country specific role, supporting the Benelux region, which aligns with both marketing and sales to drive business over the phone. Successful candidates will be accountable for directly managing all inbound interest coming from marketing activity and nurturing it to qualified opportunities. Once in the pipeline lead developers will work closely with the EMEA MindSphere sales team on the ongoing development of opportunities
Additionally candidates will give support to the Benelux PLM Lead Developer and work with the Country Field Marketing Manager to ensure the successful follow-up of all marketing campaigns, lead qualification and database management. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, phone contact management experience, knowledge of online marketing, marketing automation and CRM systems.
· Prepare and setup for inbound and outbound daily calls
· Conduct initial phone qualification and research of all inbound inquiries
· Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail or phone interaction
· Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and SalesForce) to identify new interest
· Systematically follow-up all qualified leads in our CRM with local and indirect sales team
· Analyze and present demand creation reports to Country Marketing Manager and Sales team
This dynamic position requires an individual who is able to interact with a large variety of people: sales and marketing team, customers, prospects and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility. Building relationships over the phone to develop business is essential.
· 2 to 5 years Tele sales/sales experience or strong technical background
· Customer service and industrial software experience
· Ability to work on projects of moderate to complex scope and can cope with multi-tasking
· Microsoft office, marketing automation and CRM knowledge/technological skills (Eloqua and SalesForce.com preferred)
· Strong level of English and Excellent Dutch is a must
· The language support in French and/or Arabic is a plus
Siemens PLM Software offers an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. PLM Solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 82536
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time