Test Design Professional_AU
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Position Title: Test Design Professional
GRIP Position:Test Professional
Organization: CT RDA DS AA DTS AU IT
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Plan & Drive all test activities and update the relevant stakeholders
- Analyze, document and align (review of user / software requirements documentation with relevant stakeholders) software requirements and define the test plan and strategy towards different test levels.
- Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing, test strategy decisions and reasoning. Provide test reports including defect analysis, summary reports to all project related stakeholders
- Specify and execute test cases based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy. Validate automated tests where applicable. Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and project defined software development guidelines.
- Participate in experience exchange with other experts. Support testing related best practice sharing across projects
- Train and guide employees in test domain
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Experience: 5 - 7 years of industry experience in Testing
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong verification and validation testing and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of test methodologies related to different phases of software test life cycle
- Testing certification desirable like ISEB/ISTQB
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have a degree in science or engineering and knowledge of software development life cycle.
• You have good experience in development, engineering and have involved in global
Your first step to join our team is your application!
Our HR Team is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about us at: www.siemens.com
Job ID: 82551
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time