Business Unit "Medium Voltage & Systems" (MS) Head
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
The Business Unit "Medium Voltage & Solutions" (MS) needs Head of MS.
What are the responsibilities?
- Planning and implementation of the concept for business development in the assigned geographic segment of the market.
- Responsibility for turnover, sales expenses and other financial performance indicators of the business. Coordination of Sales forces of MS in Russia and assigned countries (Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan).
- Management of the BU team (sales, technical sales, assembly shop etc): target setting, monitoring, motivation and development.
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the business in the respective geographic segment of the market.
- Conclusion of business target agreements with the headquarters.
- Personnel management in line with the business employee holds responsibility for and according to the individual work plan approved by the management
- Coordination of MS team with other Divisions (units) of the company.
- EHS standards and requirements fulfilment
What are the requirements to candidates?
- Completed higher technical education (energy area).
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Professional Sales skills
- Professional knowledge in the field of electrical power supply
- Professional knowledge in the field of complex solution projects
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and networking skills
- Work schedule: 8.30 - 17.00 or 9.00 - 17.30, 30-minute lunch break every day
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
- Travel is required for the purpose of meeting with clients.
Job ID: 82579
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time