Functional Tax Services Administration Clerk (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages.
our operations, we are looking in Functional
Tax Services for an Administration Office Clerk fluent in German
Main Purpose of the Role:
Manage and maintain data quality of the benefits and gifts reports within the scope of the SATO/CITAX application for CF T. Analyse data and act as quality gate of data entries in the application and controlling function for the correct posting entries. Carry out various routine tasks such as tax correction postings and/or work with data exports where no automatic interfaces with SAP has been implemented.
What are my responsibilities?
· Carry out quality improvement tasks such as spot checks based on defined routines.
· Clarify and evaluate related SAP postings for tax conformity and review suggested financial postings by the SATO application.
· Coordinate with accounting function(s) to ensure correction of postings where required
· Perform routine tasks e.g. uploading data to SAP, exporting data from applications where an automatic interface is yet to be implemented.
· Report and validate data transmitted via interfaces to other reporting systems.
· Support in case of audits with reports or detailed exports from the SATO application.
· Support and interact in the implementation of further automatic interfaces.
· Perform other duties ad hoc as assigned by the Functional Tax Services Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
· Fluent in German & English;
· Previous Tax experience (preferable);
· Proficient in Financial Applications – SAP (preferable);
· Able to work in a changing environment;
· Team Player and process (optimization) minded.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 82640
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time