Business Development Manager - Low Voltage Products (Distribution Business)
- Plans and executes sales target and activities in selling assigned products to customers, who sell Siemens products to their own customer base, in order to increase sale and to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Develop distribution strategy in coordination with the ASEAN Regional Management in order to expand the business with Siemens’ distribution partners.
- Analyses distributors’ markets, strategy, position and needs; investigates and evaluates business opportunities for products.
- Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages and value of using Siemens’ products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Support stock management activities throughout the region in coordination with the BU representatives.
- Improve collaboration with other Siemens Business Units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related/relevant field.
- 5+ years of Channel Sales experience in relevant industry segments, preferably in Electrical components for Low Voltage products and systems.
- Thai national (preferred). Open to Thai speaking/reading/writing local expats.
- Demonstrated skills in developing long-term customer relationships marketing/sale leadership and negotiation skills.
- Have decision making, initiative and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office.
Job ID: 82661
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time