Senior Sales Engineer - Low Voltage Products (Panel Builder Business)
- Develops, designs and completes customer proposals in technical aspects.
- Performs site surveys to develop base design or installation plans.
- Analyzes customers' technical setup in order to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
- Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
- Performs the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics and provides guidance in the phase of product test integration.
- Support completion of service contracts (i.e. planning and estimation of labor categories, rates, material cost, etc.).
- Manage respective sub-contractors.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Local Thai-national preferred, male/female
- 5+ years in Low Voltage Product sales experience
- Proven track record in sales for Technical with Panel Builders
- Strong English communication, sales skills, customer oriented, motivated and self-starter.
Job ID: 82662
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time