Senior Sales Engineer - Low Voltage Products (Distribution Business)
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Local Thai-national preferred, male/female
- 5+ years in Low Voltage Product sales experience
- Proven track record in sales for Technical with Distributor channels
- Strong English communication, sales skills, customer oriented, motivated and self-starter.
Job ID: 82665
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time