What are my responsibilities?
1. Must have Automation & EMS technical knowledge. (Prefer to have the capability of EMS Proposal/PLM)
2. Have EMS experiece in related market segment, e.g. Data center, Automotive, Oil&Gas, Metallurgy etc.
3. Support sales to communicate with customers about technical proposal and coordiante the technical related activity with the customers.
4. Carry out detail planning for the bid project, for example, developing a technical bid strategy and determining the scope of supply.
5. Prepare and complete bid documentation as precise as possible, make the detailed and complete technical solution and scope of supply.
6. Take the overall responsibility of bid including technical and commercial bid.
7. Work with cross function team to achieve the target set up by management team.
8. Conduct business development for target market segment.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years working experience;
2. Work experience in EMS(Energy Management System);
3. Working experience in international company preferred;
4. Project execution, site service work experience preferred;
5. Must speak and write English fluently.
(Second foreign language is an advatage)
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 82666
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time