Project Manager (Process Automation Projects)
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are searching for a motivated, forward-thinking project manager with strong track record of running DCS projects in focus industries like O&G, Chemicals and/or Petrochemicals to drive the Company’s process automation project business. The successful candidate has to demonstrate vast practical experience in managing turnkey projects and a passion for delivering world class Automation and Digitalization solutions to the end customers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepares bid and project calculation for Siemens Process automation solutions, gets approval and submits the offer to the customer under internal bidding process;
- Runs proposed solution concept presentations to the customers in line with the sales representative to support solution sales;
- Bears full responsibility for assigned projects performance: project scope and changes, project risks spot and mitigation, project plan with WBS, resources allocation and scheduling, project execution control , time management, project status reporting, project handover after completion;
- Understand and highlight unique selling points of the portfolio of responsibility to customers based on specific application needs, perform competitive analysis;
- Keeps up-to-date his/her technical expertise in DCS, PLC, Integrated Engineering & Design tools as well as Project Management best practices to successfully run complex projects;
- Work within the Business Segment Solutions team and acts as a strong contributor
- P&L responsibility in assigned projects: perform or overachieve sales targets in Revenue, GM, Costs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- To pass technical task.
- Master’s degree in Industrial Automation, DCS or equivalent field of study;
- PMP®, Prince2® certification is a strong plus;
- Experience working with PCS7 DCS system is a mandatory requirement, Step7 and TIA is a plus;
- At least 5 years DCS project management (preferably in Chemicals & Petrochemicals, O&G, incl. auxiliary systems (HVAC, FMCS));
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Russian - fluent; English: upper-intermediate at least;
- Readiness for travel.
How do I apply?
To apply please pass online registration for this job requisition.
Job ID: 82693
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time