Sales Manager, EM (Tashkent)
The Energy Management is looking for a Sales Manager, with experience in power sector in Uzbekistan. The work program for the position will cover principally Uzbekistan.
What are my responsibilities?
- Active promotion of Siemens solutions: from low-voltage to high voltage equipments.
- Creation of relationship with potential customers: large industrial enterprises, power distribution and grid operators.
- Identification of the priority directions of development of business of structural division and potential opportunities of the market.
- Increase in volume of new orders and support of the existing clients.
- Early, pro-active negotiations with customers to, in process and after adoption of the decision by it.
- Preparation of technical offers.
- Forecasting of potential sales volumes and profit for the allocated direction and their coordination with the unit manager.
- Active coordination of process of preparation of the offer together with colleagues and functional divisions of support of sale/other divisions of the company.
- Complete analytical work – both as a team member providing specific inputs and on occasion leading work. Such work may include economic and financial analyses of investment projects, review and analysis of policy and regulatory frameworks, analysis of market structure and related work.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Higher educationin a relevant field/discipline (e.g., energy, engineering, economics) and a minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- General technical knowledge of power equipment;
- English, Russia and Uzbek language skills, both written and oral;
- Proven ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multi-task requirements and a high degree of pro-activity and initiative. A track record of team work and ability to produce high-quality policy and project related written outputs with limited supervision. Strong research and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to deliver high caliber analytical work will be a distinct advantage.
- Computer skills, such as Word, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, web-based research, Microsoft Outlook, etc.;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and proven track record of effective communication, including on difficult issues, and build strong partnerships with clients and colleagues across units and departmental boundaries in a multi-cultural environment with virtual teams located in different countries;
- Willing to travel as the position may require.
What else do I need to know?
The Energy Management Division offers a wide spectrum of products, systems, solutions, software and services for transmitting and distributing power and for developing intelligent grid infrastructure. The Division’s customers include power providers, network operators, industrial companies, infrastructure developers and construction companies. The offerings are used to process and transmit electrical power from the source down to various load points along the power transmission and distribution networks to the power consumers. Our solutions for smart grids enable a bidirectional flow of energy and information, which is required for the integration of more renewable energy sources into conventional power transmission and distribution networks. The Division also offers solutions and energy storage systems for integrating renewable energy into power grids, together with vertical IT software applications that link energy consumers and producers. In addition, the Division’s portfolio includes power supply solutions for conventional power plants and renewable energy systems as well as substations for urban and rural distribution networks. The Division also offers energy-efficient solutions for heavy industry, the oil and gas industry and the process industries.
- Schedule of work: everyday life from 09.00 till 18.00 o'clock.
- The holiday paid (28 days), also sick-lists.
- Official salary.
- The fixed salary + bonus following the results of a year.
- Opportunity of professional and career development.
Job ID: 82710
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time