R&D Software Project Manager
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than 340,000 people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
R&D Software Project Manager
Project management in changing conditions of R&D projects is a challenging task which is waiting for a passionate person with PM skills and curious about technical side. You have to be energetic and persistent enough to drive the projects towards tangible results with agile teams in the conditions of big multinational corporation. On this position you have to be ready to lead the team intensively digging customer’s domain area for the sake of project success.
We are looking for an R&D engineer who will contribute to the software development of next generation products and solutions incorporating data analytics for their improved performance, reliability and best in class quality. Turbo machinery manufacturing, utilities monitoring, financial sector are looking for new approaches for process management, analysis and visualization based on cutting-edge technologies from social media, IoT and other areas. Becoming a part of a global Digitalization team will allow you to cooperate and exchange experience with software developers around the globe.
Positions are open in St. Petersburg and in Moscow.
What are responsibilities?
- Projects management in the area of web-based software development (including apps based on Siemens industrial IoT platform Mindsphere)
- Requirements engineering: collection, refinement, decomposition, formalization, business process modeling
- Communication with customers on the development of product functionality
- Guidance of an efficient agile development processes in the teams of up to 10 persons
- Project reporting, customer presentations, etc.
- Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
What are requirements?
- Experience in commercial software development as a project manager / software analyst (3-5+ years)
- Knowledge and experience of requirements development methods
- Deep understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum, KANBAN, etc.), solid work experience in agile teams
- Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
- Ability to switch between different tasks
- Upper intermediate English
Would be beneficial:
- Experience as a software developer
- Experience in
- Technical leading, code reviewing
- Business process reengineering methods
- User interfaces modeling methods (responsive interactive dashboards, web forms and others); experience with Axure, Figma, MS Visio and/or other prototyping tools
- Contribution to journals/blogs/professional community resources
What else should I know:
· Full time position
· Corporate trainings
· Corporate medical insurance Corporate pension program
· Fitness compensation
· Lunch compensation
· Relocation support for candidates from outside of St. Petersburg / Moscow
Job ID: 82713
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time