IT Service Manager (m/f/diverse) for HR Cloud Solution (Workday)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Service Manager for HR Cloud Solution (Workday).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, work in a global team across organizational boundaries, govern a new, innovative digital Human Capital Management (HCM) solution (Workday) and have an impact on our future HR IT landscape.
- You define the platform IT strategy in accordance with the Healthineers business, HR and IT strategies
- You proactively capture digital opportunities from the changing technology environment and business expectations
- In collaboration with the Business Engagement Partner you identify, capture and further detail IT demand from the business stakeholders
- You evaluate service-specific new requirements and its impact on the existing processes/landscape, design and execute necessary changes
- You are responsible for IT Service Management processes (e.g. Incident or Change Management) in alignment with our service providers
- You manage day to day service operations in close collaboration with Siemens AG IT, source and deliver components of standard services
- You ensure compliance to Quality, Information Security and Data Protection regulations and act as IT contact for audits
This position may suit you best, if you have a good understanding of business processes and underlying IT architecture and if you are fascinated by new and innovative technologies in the HR environment.
- You hold a degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You have gained multiple years of experience with HCM solutions and implementations including a minimum of 3 years’ specifically in HCM SaaS environments like Workday
- You have gathered multiple years of experience in leading roles of global, cross-functional projects
- You have a profound understanding of global HR processes and HR organizations, incl. shared service scenarios
- You possess very strong analytical and methodical skills in order to map process requirements and solution design
- You have strong presentation skills and organize and facilitate stakeholder meetings
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team and you are fluent in English and German
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Beutner.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 82718
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time