Leading Engineer (Front-End Developer / TeamLead)
We are looking for an experienced and innovative front-end professional who is ready to contribute to a new generation of web-based cloud-ready software in the Energy domain. Power grids planning, optimization and monitoring, gas turbines manufacturing, water and power utilities and other sectors are looking for new approaches for real-time analytics, data process management and advanced visualization based on cutting-edge technologies. World of Siemens provides opportunities for cross-national and cross-domain communication in a daily business that makes software development diverse and challenging!
What are responsibilities?
· Front-end development of web applications for energy domain
· Definition, optimization and development of front-end architecture for responsive interactive dashboards / GUIs
· Technical leadership in front-end architectures development
· Consulting, supervision and mentoring of front-end developers. Code review conduction.
· Enforcing and monitoring application front-end technical excellence and high quality
· Continuous learning and adoption of the newest technologies from the world of open source
· Participation in improvement of development processes
What are requirements?
· Experience with frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
· Experience with modern web technologies and libraries (HTML5, Websocket, Webworker, Webstorage, CSS3, Sass, Less, Compass, Bootstrap, etc.)
· Knowledge of software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
· Fluent English
· Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
Would be beneficial:
· Experience in a technical lead / teamlead roles
· Experience with visualization libraries (d3.js or similar)
· Experience with design and implementation of interactive and responsive web applications
· Experience with CI/CD and test automation
· Knowledge of modern web front-end languages and technologies (CoffeeScript, TypeScript or others)
· Contribution to journals/blogs/professional community resources
What else should I know?
· Full time position, A-class office in the city center
· Business trips abroad
· Corporate trainings
· Corporate medical insurance
· Corporate pension program
· Fitness compensation
Job ID: 82725
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time