Leading R&D Engineer
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than 340,000 people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
Siemens Corporate Technology in Moscow invites applications for a R&D Engineer position in the areas of design automation and/or probabilistic design.
What are responsibilities?
- Research and development in the areas of probabilistic lifing methods, or design automation
- Collaboration with Universities and close interaction with global Siemens partners
- Management of projects
Would be beneficial:
· MSc in Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, or similar, PhD is preferable
- Expert knowledge in one of the following areas:
o CAD programming (e.g. via NX Open API, or other commercial software); knowledge of design process and CAD systems
o CAE programming (e.g. for ANSYS, ABAQUS, NX Advanced Simulation); knowledge of solid and fracture mechanics would be beneficial
o Development of probabilistic methods and tools for engineering applications
- Excellent computer programming skills (Python, C/C++, etc)
· Good communication skills, team player
· Creative with passion for technology
· Very good written and verbal English to interact with global partners
Compensation: excellent compensation and professional environment
Job ID: 82755
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time