Sales Manager, Spare Parts & Aftersales Service (Bangkok / Nakhon Pathom)
In a market where investments in new plants are limited, the Service business plays a strong role. Serving the customer with the right product on time is our overall goal. Spare parts business is one of our key portfolios within the service organization. They are for the whole Siemens portfolio from automation to drives, motors and electrical transmission components. Quick and service minded handling of the request is essential when serving the end-customer and supporting the sales team. As a spare parts manager you are responsible to support either sales or the customer directly. You are in a passive sales role which means very limited travelling to the customer. Visits for the customer should take place for price and frame agreement clarifications. To improve our business, pricing and process shall be observed and evaluated, measures defined and implemented. Also future concepts to serve the customer have to be developed and defined how the customer can be served better.
- Offer any kind of standard and non-standard spare parts of the Siemens portfolio (motors,
- drives, PLC…)
- Lead and guide the team in proper quoting, technical clarification and customer contact. Be
- main contact to customer for feedback and follow up on the quotations to drive the business.
- Technical clarification with the customer on the phone and by email, also in English language.
- Internal clarification with Sales department, technical departments and other business units.
- Partially also directly with the Headquarter global production locations e.g. GER, US, CN)
- Preparation of quotations for standard and non standard spare components
- Follow up with the customer or Sales on offers to secure order intake.
- Getting feedback from the customer on the phone or in person
- Order acknowledge and processing in the system
- Tracking and reporting of business development (Win/loss, Qty, Hit rate)
- Meet customer procurement to establish price agreements and relationship
- Evaluate price developments per business unit and material group and optimize quotations to
increase hit rates
- Start to develop a spare parts pooling
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or strong technical background for Industry equipment
- Min 5 years experience in industrial environment preferred also in service business
- Sales experience
- Sales oriented and driven to achieve targets
- Advanced MS office skills in xls and power point
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral)
- Basic SAP knowledge is preferred
- Service mind to deal directly with the customer
- Technical understanding about industry business motors, drives, automation for technical
- Sales minded and driven to achieve target
- Service Mindset and supportive to sales
- People development and people management skills
- Process and operation improvement for faster quoting and improved profitability
- Self initiative to drive and develop the business
- Monthly reporting about business development in Core Team meeting and to management
Job ID: 82773
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time