Sales Manager (Power Generation Services)
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, we are the leading provider of I&C service for Siemens power plant automation systems and reliable service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide. We are always ready to quickly respond to our customers’ needs for maintaining the performance of their operating plants.
Sales Manager for I&C service in Russia will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Russian market so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
She/he will be responsible for achieving profitable sales results by establishing and implementing business plans and sales strategies, by interaction with the customers to generate competitive proposals directly leading to the penetration and/or expansion of the existing business base for I&C systems service.
What are the tasks?
· Lead entire sales process from business development with lead generation to deal close phase.
· Responsible for overall order input and Business Development progress.
· Active Sales of authorized products, services & solutions in accordance with individual targets. Organization and supporting of sales process of PS CD in Russia.
· Frequent visits to the customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis.
· Support Customers in area of products, services & solutions sales and technical consulting. Planning, organizing and active participation if sales forums, exhibitions, workshops and other sales-related events.
· Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com.
· Ensure forecast accuracy for OE figures of the PS CD.
· Develop and support Country Profiles, BTA along with the PS CD management and HQ
· Take part in development of successful sales strategies to proactively promote the Siemens PS CD technology and to achieve the sales targets.
· Develop market transparency
· Continuous competitive research and analysis to determine areas for growth of opportunities.
· Defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customers' business
· Define successful sales strategies
· Cross-BU sales coordination and cooperation
· Lead and coordinate together with Execution team and the proposal manager the proposal compilation process with the goal to turn out successful competitive bids.
· Support the bids process including LOA
· Conducting contract negotiations.
· Hand over successfully acquired projects to the execution team.
· Coordination and reporting to the regional and to the HQ - PS CD management.
· Be the local partner of the PS CD GTM in HQ
“What do I need to qualify for this job?”
· Higher Education.
· 5+ years in Sales of I&C systems service.
· Fluent in English.
· Good communication skills across all levels.
· Be self-motivated with a pro-active approach.
· Advanced PC user.
Job ID: 82782
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time