Treasury Financial Accountant
- Support the preparation of interim and annual statutory financial reports of SFM and SFB.
- Contribute to the quarterly auditor reviews of SFM as well as the annual statutory and IFRS audits of SFM and SFB.
- Prepare and provide supporting documents for external auditors.
- Act as point of contact for auditor questions and requests.
- Support CFO and Head of Accounting with all other ad hoc accounting and finance-related tasks.
- Self-starter who is keen to learn and to develop further within the role.
- High drive and energy to achieve end results and *get the job done-.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills and close attention to detail.
- Effective communicator to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and credible when dealing with people.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Mature and responsible approach.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team, and to take complete ownership of all given tasks.
- 3-5 years multinational company experience or audit firm training. Either is acceptable.
- Strong accounting background.
- Knowledge of treasury and finance industries would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in IFRS.
- Degree in economics/business/finance.
- Professional accounting qualification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English is imperative.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- SAP experience would be a strong advantage.
Job ID: 82792
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time