SHS CS Application Director 客户应用培训总监 82860
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
1.Ensure Application Services Business Strategy Plan incl. goals, roadmap, agenda, polar stars, business plan. Communicate and implement in the organization (Full)
2.Manage resource and budget management; Definite and manage the roles and tasks of the Application Specialists team (Full)
3.Manage resource and budget for third party Application Service providers, e.g. contract management, capacity planning (Full)
4. Manage competence and qualification of the Customer Application Specialists team, including recruiting, developing, planning and monitoring of continuous internal education(Full)
5. Develop Application Services as a business (Full)
6. Manage Application delivery operations, i.e. scheduling in close cooperation with CCC, dispatching, reporting (Full)
7. Drive continuous process efficiency improvements in order to improve productivity while ensuring customer satisfaction internal and external (Full)
8. Ensure smooth and efficient communication between local Sales, Application team and technical Service (Full)
9. Ensure transparency on Application activities: financial performance, process performance
10. Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas (Full)
11. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare (Shared)
12. Support on VIP/KOLs care by cooperating with sales and marketing Org. (Shared)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
>=15 years' professional experiences in a clinic or equivalent background.
Job ID: 82860
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time