SHL US Account Manager 超声诊断系统 客户经理 (北京)
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
- Provide product sales support to achieve order income and shipment in units in assigned area by high quality product presentation, strategy promotion seminar, smart configuration offering and bidding strategy.
- Drive regional sales activity to ensure achived the target
- Select and devolop regional business partner. Monitor and maintain with regional business partner
- Responsiable for set up and maintain Kay Account of POC product
- Provide regular external training to business partner, clinical basics & competition analysis.
- Owner of customer satisfaction in coordination with marketing, application, collaboration and service.
- Maintain relationship with local luminary, build excellent show site in the local region
- Support Product Manager to create and maximize value and potential for designated brand in the development, planning and implementing marketing strategy and promotional tactics that aligned with the Brand Strategy, to achieve targeted sales growth and market share growth.
- Collect market information and update competitive overview. Contribute market insight/customer insight to product manager to develop the product roadmaps Support product manager to maintain relationship with KOLs in the field.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 6 years working experience in Sales/Marketing in the field of Medical industry, at multinational company is perferred.
- Solied experience of commercial sales projects management especially with hospitals;
- Able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of project in responsible region for customer relationship management and business driving
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
- Excellent communication skill with internal and external customers, good capability to convice customers
- Proactive problem solver and good team player.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Job ID: 82897
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time