Manager - Special Projects
Manager Special Projects
Siemens Saudi Arabia Power Generation Services is looking for Manager Special Projects to join our organization. The successful candidate will be responsible of driving Special Projects i.e. Facility relocation, Integration of New Business, Cost reduction initiatives in collaboration with Department Management.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for adherence to relevant internal and external rules, such as PM@Siemens, SFRG, LoA guideline, BCG, Business Partner Guideline, PCMB Controls, relevant local laws and regulations. Support in development and implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures for the assigned organization unit.
- Manage Relocation activities to ensure a smooth transition.
- Support PS in implementing and monitoring Cost reduction initiatives.
- Drive integration of New Business and restructuring.
- Consolidate Controlling functions in order to reduce complexity.
- Coordination and collaboration with other internal functions
- Giving proactive contract-related advice
- Support in preparation of Management and Board Meetings.
- Making decisions during negotiations (proactive) within given authority level of authority (LoA)
- Assisting the MD and CFO in any other task.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelors / Master degree in Business Administration / Finance / Commerce from a recognized local/overseas university.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English language is required.
- 10+ years’ experience working in Commercial Project Management, Management or in Finance area of a multinational Company with 5 Years experience leading a team or department.
- Knowledge of SAP / SPIRIDON and Commercial processes, Financial / Accounting value flows.
- Analytical capabilities, Project Management & Contract Management skills.
- Expert MS Excel using Pivot Tables, Financial Formulas and V-Lookup.
- Understanding of Siemens financial rules and regulations (Not a must for Siemens external employees).
What Skills and Personal Qualities are required?
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills with strong English communication skills
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers
- Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality
- Should be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a multinational environment
- Leadership and Presentation skills
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 82906
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time