What are my responsibilities as Digitalization Manager – Power Generation Services
- This role will manage the function between the Market Strategy and Sales Team for Control and Digitalization Solutions for the power generation and oil & gas markets
- Developing markets, customers and solutions for upgrades, growth, expansions, digitalization and services offerings for control and digitalization systems to existing and new customers in the power generation and oil & gas market
- Leading market development projects to penetrate new areas of business
- Planning sales volumes and evaluating markets and needs of potential and existing customers
- First time customer contacts and building/maintaining a customer focused network
- Investigating and evaluating specific business opportunities for products / solutions
- Completing business volume related key reporting
- Collaborates with division marketing, product development, finance and others to develop customer offerings that differentiate Siemens offerings from competitors within the regions markets and customer set.
- Expands networking contacts with key national and regional trade organizations
- Demonstrate ability to delivery financial results
What do I need to qualify for this job?
In order to be considered for this role, you shoulf have the following:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering etc
- Business Development/ Sales experience within the power generation and / or oil & gas industries.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controls or Digitalization
- Demonstrated experience in controls and digitalization systems is essential coupled with a strong technical knowledge of the products and solutions offered by Siemens in this space
- Strong ability to analyze data and proposes recommendations for local market
- Knowledge about EHS (Environment, Health and Safety)
- Good strategic planning, team management and communication skills
- Excellent in English language both writing and communication
- Experience in CRM tools
- in entrepreneurial spirit, sales and negotiation skills, high team orientation as well as in management and people skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Job ID: 82908
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time