What are my responsibilities?
- To develop all quotation required by mechanical field services.
- To provide input on each offer with the respective product line
- To provide input to sales as a support function
- To provide input on market development which may influence product development or pricing strategy Provide input on competitor activities by keep the historical data and records
- To prepare the Pre-Qualification Documents including in depth market analysis
- Keep the Log Book updated in a weekly basis
- To prepare all required letter (Pre- bid clarification, post bid clarification, Extension and order Acknowledgment)
- Work in all software required in a daily basis like SFDC, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Prepare all hand over documents for his assigned jobs and participate in hand over meeting
- Actively participate in LOA meeting
- To meet all the dead line for the required quotation
- What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors degree in engineering, business management, accounting, finance and other related fields of study (Mechanical Engineering Degree will be preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar field of work
- Knowledge on contract language, preparation of technical and commercial proposal
- Preparation and understanding of technical proposals and offer solutions to customer
- Can handle flexible working times
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com.sa.
Job ID: 82921
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time