What are my responsibilities as a Proposal Engineer?
- To develop all quotation required by mechanical field services.
- To provide input on each offer with the PL.
- To provide input to sales as a support function.
- To provide input on market development which may influence product development or pricing strategy.
- Provide input on competitor activities by keep the historical data and records.
- To prepare the Pre Qualification Documents including in depth market analysis.
- Keep the Log Book updated in a weekly basis .
- To prepare all required letter (Pre- bid clarification, post bid clarification , Extension and order Acknowledgment)
- Work in all software required in a daily basis like SFDC.
- Prepare all hand over documents for his assigned jobs and participate in hand over meeting.
- Actively participate in LOA meeting.
- To meet all the dead line for the required quotation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- knowledge on contract language, preparation of technical and commercial proposal
- Preparation and understanding of technical proposals and offer solutions to customer
- Can handle flexible working times
What do I need to know?
- Able to work under pressure
- Understanding of international business practices and multi cultural/diversity sensitivity
- Efficient and process oriented working behavior
- Strong social competence
- Fast Comprehension and Good Organizing Skills
How do I apply?
• We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 82921
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time