Technical Service engineer
Job Title: Technical Support engineer
Employee - Full time only
Nature of the Position:
Technical Support engineer is responsible for providing support to internal and external customers in technical matters, primarily focused on operating support. As the gas turbine fleet grows and thus the number of cases we handle, we need to expand the group to strengthen our industrial gas turbines SGT-400 and SGT-600. We provide technical support 24/7 for our external customers. We support our internal customers during office hours.
What are my responsibilities?
- Participate in root cause analyzes, R & D product development and support solutions on technical requests that require deep knowledge of deployment.
- Also answer less acute operational support issues from customers, field service engineers and market teams.
- Close cooperation with many groups within Services such as field service and engineering as well as specialists eg. Combustion, vibration and performance.
- Provide test instructions for service provider service and obtain maintenance instructions.
- Training for internal and external staff.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college/university or the recognized equivalent in directly related work experience.
- Experience trouble shooting and problem solving on Gas Turbines
- Minimum 2-6 years directly related work experience
Job ID: 82922
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time