Siemens Gebze Medium Voltage Switchgear factory is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide. We are looking for a Factory Case Engineer in our Global Customer Care team. This role will require to provide solutions for medium and low voltage switchgears within warranty period.
What are my responsibilities?
• This person or candidate oversees and drives resolutions of customers incidents on support level 2 (i.e. tickets escalated to a particular MS factory).
• Coordinates different stakeholders and subject matter experts at MS operations/at the factory towards fast response to the country/regional case manager and towards fast ticket resolution.
• Responsible at operations side to follow-up ticket closure at the factory and to drive the technical clarifications for ticket closure.
• Works hand-in-hand with the country/regional case managers.
• Assumes overall responsibility for fast ticket closure at the factory level for the assigned tickets and strives constantly for high customer satisfaction in the after sales phase.
• Performs ticket closure work and coordinates subject matter experts.
• Responsible for tracing and tracking the ticket until its closure.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
• Very good command of English both written and spoken. German is an asset.
• 1-2 years of work experience in similar areas.
• Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies.
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs.
• Knowledge of SAP, and other internal operational IT-Tools and Databases.
• Experience in MS products, knowledge of MS portfolio and knowledge of products and processes of the Gebze factory is an asset.
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements,
• No restriction to travel.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00