Manager (m/f/diverse) Sales Education - Value Selling
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manager (m/f/diverse) Sales Education - Value Selling.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our sales training and shape the future of Siemens Healthineers.
- You develop and evolve a training framework that enables the Business Lines (BL) and Zones to effectively generate and roll out portfolio training aligned with Sales Education skill training courses for dedicated Sales target groups
- You proactively manage stakeholders to map existing marketing material and identify gaps. Based on the BL strategies and the competency gaps of the Sales force (e.g. AE, PSE) you provide guidance for content creation, e.g. training flow, trainer notes and alignment with skill trainings. You further consult the BL / Zones to generate and release content and promote the training curriculum
- In addition to that you drive value selling training courses and contribute to develop and evolve new value selling in close collaboration with other content / business owners (e.g. Marketing, Sales Enablement), Healthineers Stakeholders and (global) vendors
- You manage training as a business in terms of setting up / managing contracts in collaboration with procurement, providing sustainable learning solutions hosted on a Learning Management System and applying the most appropriate Business Model
- You also facilitate communications on good practices and success stories across the global sales community, fostering an open learning and peer coaching culture
This position may suit you best, if you have long-term experience in sales in the field of healthcare and are impact-driven, effective and inspiring!
- You will have successfully completed a university degree, ideally combined with an MBA or with otherwise acquired theoretical competence in business administration and marketing
- You have many years of relevant experience in Sales positions in the Healthcare Industry. A background in customer, portfolio or sales skill training is a plus
- You have a proven record in project management, proactively managing stakeholders and influencing without authority
- You are experienced in initiating and driving change management projects and demonstrated skills to lead, coach and motivate
- You have acquired considerable experience in the product business in the healthcare industry with market/business/customer experience in Diagnostics and/or Imaging
- Your international exposure includes not only frequent multi-cultural cooperation but also work/life experience in a different culture
- You convince by high intrinsic motivation, enthusiasm and drive that spills over to internal customers and colleagues
- You are proficient in the English and at least one other language; 3rd language is a plus
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 82987
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time