If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Financial Business Partner” (m/f/d) in Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Support the coordination and preparation of annual budget, monthly forecast and sales financial reports
- Conducting business reviews, ad hoc analyses on global sales, zone and country level
- Global Service Level Agreement set up and controlling
- Analyze of financial cost and project reports and annotation of key figures, as well as budget and forecast variance analysis
- Reliable and on schedule reporting of financial figures incl. optimizing
- Preparation of commercial presentation for CAS management
- Support in the digitalization of financial processes
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 5 years of working experience in a finance / business administration environment Outstanding English language skills is a prerequisite, German as local language is a plus
- Experience in Digitalization of financial processes & dashboard tools (Qlikview, Tableau)
- High IT affinity, very good MS office knowledge (Excel, Think Cell,) makros & SQL is a plus
- International cultural experience
- SalesForce.com (SFDC) experience is an advantage
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.