MindSphere Senior Financial Sales Analyst (m/f/d) - SISW
- Prepare and present break down of annual Budgets, monthly Forecasts, internal financial reports, conducting business reviews, ad hoc analyses to segment management, global sales, zone and country level for MindSphere Sales and MindServices
- Partner with Operational Excellence for deal advisory, addressing issues within tax, offer set up, intercompany charging, legal as well as revenue recognition as Statements of Work are being prepared.
- Lead for all financial aspects of MindSphere Training & Consulting which will drive future growth in scope of the role incl. development of business models.
- As a Global Commercial Manager for MindServices you will play a key role in supporting the growth of the Siemens Industry Software MindSphere Training & Consulting business and monitor the business to ensure that P&L goals are achieved through proper commercial guidance.
- Strong partnership with the global MindServices team and Interface Functions Sales Excellence and SISW Corporate Finance to challenge assumptions and decision making as appropriate and provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Enable and ensure stability of global commercial processes for MindServices by giving input and commercially reviewing tool set up for time booking, offers and billing.
- Oversight of all internal & external audit and tax activities, including implementing any corrective actions identified in audits or tax reviews
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with professional services teams in a software organization: services and contracts expertise
- Initial leadership experience with professional judgment and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Team player and strong people manager with a positive attitude able to enhance teamwork across the organization combined with a track record of building high performance teams.
- In depth knowledge of Siemens Commercial Guidelines as well as Software Industry Revenue Recognition Accounting expertise
- Preferably in-depth global business and tax process knowledge combined with resource management expertise and potentially NetSuite OpenAir skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of financial statement and audit techniques to managerial controls and business processes
- Strong initiative to grow his/her career and the careers of the people with whom he/she works
- Fluent verbal and written English. German as local language is a plus
Job ID: 82997
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time