Scrum Master (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As part of your work you Empower and coach an agile scrum team to maximize value generation
- You also mediate and solve intra- and inter-team conflicts
- Furthermore you foster the development of the team, self-organization and ownership following agile principles
- You facilitate team meetings like scrum of scrums, community of practices and guilds and share learnings with other scrum masters as well as partner projects from other departments
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university degree or equivalent. A degree in psychology or behavioral therapy is a plus
- You have many years of working experiance
- You have a record in coaching as well as evolving agile teams and live and love agile principles
- Where others just see problems you seek out opportunities and solutions
- To find your way around your international environment you speak and write English and German fluently
- Motivating and convincing other people has become naturally to you and you show a high level of emotional intelligence
- If you want to impact the world around you, increment by increment we would like to get to know you better
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83001
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time