Junior Shipping Specialist
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 3 years as Shipping Specialist for our Trench Italia _Instrument Transformer unit located in Cairo Montenotte.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Energy Management Division over the course of three years
- You are trained as Shipping Specialist for the management of worldwide shippings
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Plan and ensure the shipment in cooperation with the responsible order manager and in accordance with delivery priorities.
- Create / prepare all documents required for dispatch considering laws and regulations in order to ensure a timely and cost-efficient delivery.
- Ensure the dispatch of the goods according to Incoterms and delivery date of the sales order.
- First interface for communication between forwarders and factory
- Ensure the receiving and structured archiving of proofs of deliveries
- and you are going to graduate in master degree in management engineering, economy or equivalent diploma
- A previous internship experience within a forwarder or transport company is welcome
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English (a second language as French or German is appreciated)
- You have familiarity with programme as Office package and basic knowledge of SAP is welcome
- Ability to work in a team in a proactive way
What can we further offer?
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Meal mainly paid by the company;
- Personal Computer
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to:
Job ID: 83012
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time