Software Developer (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You contribute actively to a new product from scratch incl. prototyping of different approaches and technologies
- You develop engineering software taking into account a variety of linked functions and dependencies, including the associated automated tests
- You plan and carry out software development tasks in an agile team. Moreover you carry out software reviews for requirements analysis and software design
- You are responsible for a sustainable and multi-core SW design and stable interfaces
- Furthermore you plan and perform hackathons to evaluate concepts and gain feedback from customers using walking skeletons
- You also create module/function tests and carry out quality assurance measures
- You work self-organized in a cross-functional scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, employees of other teams and first-time users
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in a informatics-, technology field or equivalent education
- You are convincing with multiple years of relevant dedicated experience in developing software products and you own an affinity for agile and model-driven software development
- You are looking forward to apply your profound knowledge about object oriented languages, preferably C#, programming techniques/ testing technologies (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration und Delivery) and architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- Ideally you've already contributed to open source projects
- You live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- You communicate fluently in English spoken and written
- You score with distinct communication skills, working in a team, engagement, an agile way of working and analytical skills. In addition you possess a high level of self-reflection
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83014
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time